Academic Tutor Programs offers a variety of tutoring and tutorial formats to support students in their coursework. Programs are effective with new students who are coping with the beginning of intergration period.
The programs provides guidelines and summarize your knowledge which encourage students to seek assistance in ther courses easily.
Subjects to be supported including:
- Social Sciences
Why choose Academic Tutor Programs?
- Academic support to students through individualized and group peer tutoring in selected courses
- APractise English environment following the specific subjects as well as understand the subject material so students can successfully meet the academic standards of their courses
- Proven study strategies and skills along with course content that will permit them to study efficiently, effectively and become independent learners such as critical thinking, academic work, team work…
- Provide refferences following the students’ awareness to push their desire, motivation and willingness
- Tutors recommended by faculty who are successful students and teachers in their various disciplines as demonstrated by their academic record
Steps for registration:
Step 1: Download and fill The Application Form for Academic Tutor Programs
Step 2: Send Application Form through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: GES will respond after 1-3 days