Address: 250 E 1st St, Canyonville, OR 97417
· Promote the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to fully participate in human affairs, while encouraging the desire to work toward effecting change and solving problems, consequently helping to create a better future for us all.
· Transmit a knowledge and appreciation of the highest values, ideas and ideals of our Judeo-Christian heritage, upon which Western Civilization is founded.
· Cultivate critical thinking and problem-solving skills, while encouraging creativity and vision in all aspects of life.
· Encourage an appreciation for God’s creation and promote a balanced stewardship of the resources entrusted to man.
· Develop an awareness and knowledge of interpersonal relationships by learning communication skills, conflict resolution, social responsibility, and respect for authority.
· Honor the sanctity of life and promote an understanding of various cultures and backgrounds.
· Foster an awareness of the consequences of actions and a willingness to accept responsibility for individual behavior.
· Provide positive, creative, and safe ways of having fun.
School which is founded in 1970; is an independent, inter-denominational Christian school serving pre-school through twelfth-grade students. Both the staff and families of Heritage are thankful to continue our program and have the opportunity to educate and minister to the students of the community.
Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy which is establish in 1931 for the education of young women; is an all girls’ Catholic, Dominican, independent, college preparetory day and boarding high school in the hills of La Canada Flintridge. Overlooking Passadena, FSHA educates girls from Los Angeles, Southern California and around the world for a life of faith, intefrity and truth.